What is ProFresh Oral Rinse?
ProFresh Oral Rinse is one of the many remedies on the market designed to help in the maintenance of a healthy mouth. The product claims to deal with the root of bad breath – the tongue. Additionally, the manufacturer asserts that the remedy is clinically proven and it can eliminate halitosis bacteria hence combating bad breath. It also claims to be the only bad breath cure that is formulated with chlorine dioxide so as to eliminate bad breath in a simple routine process. The formula is also free from alcohol, and it does not burn or dry the mouth in the process of curing bad breath. Lastly, the manufacturer alleges that the formula does not just address bad breath, but it also addresses the consequences such as low self-esteem.
This review is designed to provide you with the necessary information you need to know about ProFresh. This will ensure you make a knowledge-based decision that will give you value for your money.
The sole ingredient the manufacturer discloses is activated chlorine dioxide. There are no more details about what the product contains.
The manufacturer gives a three-step user guide to suing this product:
Step 1: Rinse and Gargle
- Rinse your mouth using ¼ oz. of ProFresh Oral Rinse for 20-30 seconds.
- Bend your head back, extend your tongue, then gargle for an extra 10 seconds, soaking the back of your tongue with the rinse after which you can spit it out.
Step 2: Tongue Cleaning
- Place the edge of the ProFresh Tongue Cleaner firmly upon the back of your tongue, pulling it forward. Repeat the scraping movements 4-6 times, rinse your mouth and Tongue Cleaner with water each time.
Step 3: Rinsing and Gargling
- Repeat the process in step one.
You need to ensure that you use ProFresh before brushing with toothpaste so that it does not decrease its effectiveness.
Below are the prices of different kits of ProFresh.
- Four bottles of Oral Rinse with Activator Pacs – 2-month maintenance kit – sells for $48.
- Three bottles of Oral Rinse with Activator Pacs – 1.5-month maintenance kit – sells for $36.
- Two bottles of Oral Rinse with Activator Pacs – 1-month maintenance kit – costs $24.
- One bottle of Oral Rinse with Activator Pac – 2-week maintenance kit – retails for $12.
Possible Side Effects
So far there are no adverse side effects associated with the usage of this oral health remedy. But if you are allergic to chlorine dioxide, you need to avoid this formula.
During our search on the manufacturer’s website, we saw 49 user reviews that gave it a 5-star rating. However, we could not verify those reviews because many of them seemed to follow the same pattern. Additionally, this product does not seem to come with a manufacturer’s money-back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Like many other oral health remedies, ProFresh Breathcare attempts to help people cure bad breath. The product is affordable and has clear usage instructions. However, the formula of the product is not adequately explained. Its lack of a money-back guarantee and independently verified reviews may make it worthwhile to explore other options.